In this example, you will learn how to use Page Object Model in Selenium Robot Framework Python test automation. We use RIDE to create Site Element resource file and Test Case. For RIDE example, please see other articles in this category.
Test Case: authorized users are able to login Mahara Demo site. Here are test steps.
1. Navigate to demo.mahara.org and verify that web page title "Home-Mahara" displays.
2. Enter "student2" in the Username filed.
3. Enter "Testing1" in the Password field.
4. Click on the Login button
5. Assert that Dashboard Title is "Dashboard - Mahara".
Note: if the above username and password do not work, try registering one and use your own user account for testing because the demo user password may have been changed by others.
Selenium Python Robot Framework Implementation with Page Object Model