Have Technical and Soft Skills in SDET
Selenium Master LLC always look for experienced software development engineers in test (SDET) to join the team to work on projects.
Quality Assurance Testing
- 3 to 5 plus years of experience in Quality Assurance manual testing and automation.
- Experience with all phases of software testing including test planning, test case writing, and test execution
- Working experiences in functional and regression testing and bug tracking reporting.
Test Automation Framework Designing
- Proven expertise and experience designing UI, API, and Database test automation framework designing using Java, .Net, Python, or other languages from the scratch.
- Expertise using test frameworks like Java TestNG, Java JUnit, C# NUnit, Python PyUnit, and other test frameworks.
MSSQL and MYSQL Database Skills
- Write complex SQL or MySQL queries to do database manual testing
- Programmatically connect to the database and execute SQL queries for database test automation.
- Design simple databases and tables to store and retrieve test data and test reports.
Amazon AWS, Google, or Microsoft Cloud
- Experiences setting up cloud windows and Linux servers on Amazon AWS, Google, or Microsoft Cloud
- Execute terminal or shell commands and scripts on the cloud servers
- Connect remote servers using Putty or SSH clients
CI-CD Pipeline Configuration
- Working experiences in setting up build jobs in a Jenkins or Bamboo server
- Experience in managing code reporsitory using the BitBucket or GitLab application
- Have knowledge in software version control applications like Git and SVN.
- Solid knowledge about web applications and API performance and load testing.
- Design concurrent user performance test plan and testing approach
- Implement Apache JMeter load test plan script and perform performance testing
- Debug performance test plan script to randomize test data.